Insurance Claim Management Process
1. Analyze Your Coverage
- Review the provisions and exclusions of your policy.
- Explain how we analyzed your policy so that you understand how it relates to your loss.
- Assist you in understanding the requirements of your policy.
- Help you maximize your financial recovery by developing a proactive personalized strategy to handle your claim.
2. ASSIST WITH YOUR IMMEDIATE NEEDS
- Request that the insurance company release an advance of funds.
- Organize and prepare a complete list of additional living expenses (for the homeowner) and work with you and your insurance company in order to get reimbursed for them.
- Organize and prepare a business continuity plan (for the business owner) and work with you and your insurance company to facilitate continued operations in a timely manner.
- Help you find temporary accommodations for your family or business if your loss causes you to relocate.
3. Prepare a Damage Estimate
- Provide a detailed review of all damage to your property, documenting damage to all areas.
- Provide line item estimates, calculate quantities, unit cost and total costs to cover your loss.
- Prepare and submit all of the above to the insurance company using industry-standard forms; thereby, enhancing a prompt and accurate response to your claim.
4. Stand by You While Negotiating Your Settlement
- Attend all meetings with adjuster(s) so that you can get back to your normal schedule.
- Report details and action items of each meeting on a regular basis.
- Communicate all settlement offers to you and recommend whether to accept them or negotiate further.
- Manage any insurance claim problems or challenges.
- Accept settlement offers only after your review and consent.
5. Settle Your Claim Successfully
- Obtain all that is rightfully due to you from the insurance company.
- Resolve claims as quickly as possible.
- Help return you to your normal lifestyle or get you back to business as usual.