Do you have an insurance claim problem?
Most people are able to manage their day-to-day lives but sometimes life comes at you unannounced. When it does, we are here to help. BenchMark Public Adjusting Group provides insurance claims representation to individuals and businesses to ensure you receive the full amount of money that you are entitled to from your insurance company. We, as public adjusters, are advocates for you and your insured property investments. Our team of experts is ready to help you with insurance claim problems, coverage disputes and personal or business related policy disputes.
Public adjusters are professionals who are employed exclusively by a policyholder (you) who has sustained an insured loss. They handle every detail of the claim, working closely with the insured to provide the most equitable settlement possible.
Public adjusting services have existed and been governed, for more than a century, by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). Created in 1871, the NAIC is the U.S. standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the insurance commissioners of all 50 states, Washington D.C. and five U.S. territories.
How Our Public Insurance Adjusters Represent Your Interests (The Policyholder)
A common misconception is that independent and insurance company adjusters work for the policyholder – they don’t. As public adjusters, we at BenchMark work for you, not the insurance company. We help to ensure that you receive everything that you are legitimately entitled to when you have suffered an insured loss.
BenchMark Public Adjusting Group will review your policy, help you find temporary accommodations, prepare detailed damage estimates that meet industry-standard requirements, clearly communicate with you and your insurance company and settle your claim as quickly as possible. We work closely with general contractors, mitigation companies, engineers, consultants and accountants in order to maximize your insurance claim.
We will forensically construct your claim in the following ways:
- Review your insurance policies to prepare the best approach for presenting your claim and assure that all areas of coverage are utilized to your advantage for maximized recovery.
- Document and prove each detail of your loss including: structure value, personal/business property value, additional living expenses/loss of use, business interruption/extra expenses.
- Ensure that you are in compliance with your policy’s post-loss provisions such as property mitigation, security and required time limitations.
- Attend all meetings and inspections to negotiate directly on your behalf with the insurance company.
- Present a full claim package to your insurance company.
- Provide you with continuous claim progress and status updates.
- Settle your insurance claim in the shortest time possible and collect the maximum coverage amount that you are entitled.
We can provide immediate one-on-one consultation, on site, in order to assess how we can help you. This meeting will provide you with our initial thoughts on your loss as well as how we can assist you in moving forward.
Having BenchMark advocate on your behalf will:
- Allow you to get your life back on track.
- Allow you the peace of mind knowing that your claim is being handled by professionals who are keeping your best interest in mind.
- Allow you the freedom from having to deal with your insurance company directly.
- Allow you to release the burden of having to complete an itemized damage report on your own.
Your loss has the potential to be the most difficult and significant financial event that you experience within a lifetime. Allow our experts to be on your team and assure a superior claims settlement process. BenchMark can provide a sanctuary during your time of need.
Why Choose Benchmark
We are passionately determined to fight for every aspect of your claim. Our team of certified public adjusters, estimators and consultants has a combined 110 years of experience in the insurance industry.
We are one of the leaders in our profession and have handled hundreds of major catastrophic losses both locally and nationwide. BenchMark Public Adjusting Group is led by CEO Judith Vickers, AINS, AIC, SPPA, CPPA.
Big business insurance companies are constantly fighting to minimize their losses. For this reason, they hire their own experts to dispute insurance claims on multiple levels. This is intended to reduce payouts for their customers in crisis. At BenchMark, we have assembled a team of experts to understand, navigate and process insurance claims to completion in YOUR favor.
With our passion, dedication to detail and unparalleled expertise, BenchMark is ready to provide insurance claim management and stewardship that is necessary to guide you, your family and/or your business back to safety and security.